Berry Good Buys Donation Acceptance Policy
Thank you for contributing to SafeHaven of Tarrant County. Your donation goes directly to support SafeHaven of Tarrant County — we truly appreciate your support to end domestic violence. It is hard to say ‘no thank you’ to a donation. However, we do need to refuse some items due to potential safety concerns, being non-recyclable, containing hazardous materials, capacity issues, and/or items we are unable to resell. Additionally, we are unable to accept donations that have been recalled, banned or do not meet current safety standards. Our staff are trained to know what we can and cannot accept.
- Must be on hangers, in bags, or boxes. Please no loose clothing.
- Must be washed, free from stains or tears.
- Unable to accept loose and/or wet items, and single shoes.
- Unable to accept loose wire hangers.
- All electronics will be tested to work before we are able to accept items.
- Televisions and computer monitors must be digital flat screens.
- Unable to accept computers with the hard drive removed.
- Must be washed and free from stains or tears.
- Unable to accept bed pillows.
- Unable to accept any upholstered item with major stains, holes and/or tears.
- Unable to accept hospital beds, mattresses or box springs, window blinds with cords, kerosene lamps, tires, household building materials.
- We will accept strollers and pack & plays for our clients if they are clean and in good condition.
- Due to federal and state regulatory recommendations, we are unable to accept USED:
- Baby car seats
- High chairs
- Cribs and/or mattresses
Berry Good Buys
1701 W Berry St, Fort Worth, TX 76110